Potato Chips Oven Heating
- Everything you need is already in the to go container provided. The Peri Peri Potato Chips are ready to eat without heating, just FYI. However, if you would like to heat/crisp them up, follow the below instructions.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Open the cardboard box, or remove the tin lid covering the potato chips.
- Place dish into oven.
- Heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until chips are warm and extra crisp.
Potato Chips Microwave Heating
- We do not really recommend heating the chips in the microwave, as the steam created inside the microwave naturally make the chips less crisp.
- The chips should be perfectly crispy when you receive them! Yay!
Thank You For all of your support!
Events At Route 40
Route 40 is available for events and party booking this Holiday Season.
Because we are very contentious of ensuring we provide the safest possible experience for all of our guests and staff, events and parties are limited to 25 people at the current time.
However, we recently renovated the restaurant with social distancing in mind. All events and parties have the entire restaurant to themselves!
We can accommodate all table sizes up to 10-people per table, and request (per current regulations) as little standing co-mingling. In addition, we politely request all guests wear masks while not sitting at tables.
We have made every effort to ensure the cleanliness and sanitization of the restaurant and ask for your help in continuing providing a safe space for all.
For business and community event needs, we have a projector in the front of the restaurant and can also provide microphones and sound zoning for the entire restaurant.
Please contact us at 720.373.6018 or email@example.com for party and event inquiries.
We would love to host your event!
Thank you so much for all your support,
Route 40 Café